Digicon series 3 operator
We are looking to expand our team with a key member in our finishing team.
We are looking for a confident independent individual who has a keen eye for detail. Our ideal candidate would have previous experience working within a fast paced warehouse or factory setting.
- Operating of finishing equipment producing finished labels in compliance with company operating procedures
- Ensure machinery runs at a maximum output, bearing in mind quality, machinery limitations and health and safety
- Co-operation with all company systems including health and safety, BRC accreditations and all paperwork systems
- Carry out general duties which may include packing, sheeting and any other duties that may be required.
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Operation of equipment to the highest levels of efficiency. The Ideal Candidate Will be ambitious and driven – as there could be lots of opportunity for further training
- Experience working with print finishing equipment
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Mathematics and English GCSE level or equivalent
Hours: Full time
Hourly Rate: Depends on experience
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org