Please apply the following guidelines to any and all artwork provided. Our studio department can work with you to fix or amend some files to comply with our requirements, but supplying files that already meet guidelines will save you time on completing your labels.
- Files should be supplied as either high resolution print ready Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) or Adobe Illustrator (.AI) file.
- Photo style images (pictures) should be at least 600dpi.
- All other graphics (eg. flat colour logos) should be supplied as vectors (illustrator).
- All files should be created in CMYK.
- If files are supplied with specific Pantone references we will print using CMYK+O/V/G equivalent.
- If spot colours are required to match existing labels, a colour match sample should be supplied.
- Fonts should be specified in the order, or embedded and supplied as part of a packaged file. Commercial fonts should have licences for use provided.